The Planned Accident.
She'd been waiting for this day since ages! Maybe she never confronted it, to her now husband-to-be, or even to herself. Stana couldn't be any happier! She'd just gotten her marriage license too! She was officially prepared to get married after two years of seeing each other. She knew he'd always be there for her, her pillar, her strength. His imperfections only made him more adorable in Stana's eyes. They'd known each other for 8 long years, and nothing ever changed how she felt about him. That girl was smitten!
Meanwhile, Nathan, had gone on his book tour. He had to publish his new book, or his publisher was going to pounce on him. Although he was kind of triggered and worried, since his rival, Demming, had been releasing his book too, and he purposely made sure that his tour dates clashed with Nathan's. They'd been rivals since the beginning of time, and there was nothing Demming wouldn't do to make sure his sales crossed Nathan's.
He'd just returned home, to his daughter, Alexis, from his ex- wife. Alexis, 19, was extremely excited about the wedding. She was in charge of the suits, the venue, the invitatiopns. Alexis was Nathan's best man, and she was very pumped about all the stuff she was to do. She'd shipped the invites, booked the venue, around a year ago, and made sure of her father's suit's tailoring. The worst, although, was yet to come.
Alexis got a phone call. It was from the venue owners.
"We're sorry, but the place is unavailable. We had a party here last night, and they have absolutely wrecked this place. It's going to cost us thousands. We're so so very sorry!" Said the man on the other line.
"Sorry?! I don't want your sorry! Where am I going to hold a wedding of 500 people, most of who are flying in! In two days?!?!" Panicked Alexis.
She had to do something before her dad came to know about this. He was very worked up anyway. And then there was Stana, well, Alexis hated to disappoint Stana. She and Alexis had a special bond.
"Gram, help me!!! Come meet me right now!" She blared in her walkie-talkie.
"I'm in the kitchen, come out, lexi!" Replied her most favourite person on the other walkie-talkie, her grandmother. They had a panicking conversation, until it struck them, that they could have the wedding at their own house, in the Hamptons! They'd held larger parties there before, and they'd been beautiful! Alexis then called Stana, told her everything, while gram called Nathan. Alexis was sure Stana would be proud. "I knew you were capable of planning a wedding! What would I do without you? I love you Alexis! Thanks for being such a sweetheart!" Said Stana, and Alexis was even happier than she expected herself to be. The guests were then informed.
Stana had been overjoyed to hear about the new wedding destination. She couldn't stop staring at her dress! Oh she looked simply stunning! Just two more days! She couldn't wait to see Nathan, it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding, right? Nathan was all about superstitions anyway!
(Two days later)
Alexis, Gram and Stana, travelled together. Nathan was going to meet them there, at the house. "Where are you, Nate? It's been so long! Get here fast!" Stana managed to utter. "Yes honey, I'll be there in 15!" Comforted Nathan. He drove the car at 60 miles per hour, he couldn't wait anymore! He set his hair in the rear view mirror, and saw a big black truck behind his Mercedes.
It had been an hour, and Nathan has still not reached home. His phone was unreachable. What was to be done? Stana was worried to ends, and she didn't know what to do! She was getting restless now, and even Alexis couldn't calm her nerves. Someone knocked on the door. A woman, carrying some paper. How did she get in here? The lady, her face barely visible through her thick lace veil, turned a card over to reveal the words, "Waiting for your husband-to-be? Well, don't wait anymore. He's been in an accident.. or was it planned?" With a signature of Demming.
//Hey guys! I thought I'd change my genre just a bit.. so I posted this story! Let me know whether you think I should keep writing such random off topic stories or not! Thank you! I appreciate it! Lots of love//
Meanwhile, Nathan, had gone on his book tour. He had to publish his new book, or his publisher was going to pounce on him. Although he was kind of triggered and worried, since his rival, Demming, had been releasing his book too, and he purposely made sure that his tour dates clashed with Nathan's. They'd been rivals since the beginning of time, and there was nothing Demming wouldn't do to make sure his sales crossed Nathan's.
He'd just returned home, to his daughter, Alexis, from his ex- wife. Alexis, 19, was extremely excited about the wedding. She was in charge of the suits, the venue, the invitatiopns. Alexis was Nathan's best man, and she was very pumped about all the stuff she was to do. She'd shipped the invites, booked the venue, around a year ago, and made sure of her father's suit's tailoring. The worst, although, was yet to come.
Alexis got a phone call. It was from the venue owners.
"We're sorry, but the place is unavailable. We had a party here last night, and they have absolutely wrecked this place. It's going to cost us thousands. We're so so very sorry!" Said the man on the other line.
"Sorry?! I don't want your sorry! Where am I going to hold a wedding of 500 people, most of who are flying in! In two days?!?!" Panicked Alexis.
She had to do something before her dad came to know about this. He was very worked up anyway. And then there was Stana, well, Alexis hated to disappoint Stana. She and Alexis had a special bond.
"Gram, help me!!! Come meet me right now!" She blared in her walkie-talkie.
"I'm in the kitchen, come out, lexi!" Replied her most favourite person on the other walkie-talkie, her grandmother. They had a panicking conversation, until it struck them, that they could have the wedding at their own house, in the Hamptons! They'd held larger parties there before, and they'd been beautiful! Alexis then called Stana, told her everything, while gram called Nathan. Alexis was sure Stana would be proud. "I knew you were capable of planning a wedding! What would I do without you? I love you Alexis! Thanks for being such a sweetheart!" Said Stana, and Alexis was even happier than she expected herself to be. The guests were then informed.
Stana had been overjoyed to hear about the new wedding destination. She couldn't stop staring at her dress! Oh she looked simply stunning! Just two more days! She couldn't wait to see Nathan, it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding, right? Nathan was all about superstitions anyway!
(Two days later)
Alexis, Gram and Stana, travelled together. Nathan was going to meet them there, at the house. "Where are you, Nate? It's been so long! Get here fast!" Stana managed to utter. "Yes honey, I'll be there in 15!" Comforted Nathan. He drove the car at 60 miles per hour, he couldn't wait anymore! He set his hair in the rear view mirror, and saw a big black truck behind his Mercedes.
It had been an hour, and Nathan has still not reached home. His phone was unreachable. What was to be done? Stana was worried to ends, and she didn't know what to do! She was getting restless now, and even Alexis couldn't calm her nerves. Someone knocked on the door. A woman, carrying some paper. How did she get in here? The lady, her face barely visible through her thick lace veil, turned a card over to reveal the words, "Waiting for your husband-to-be? Well, don't wait anymore. He's been in an accident.. or was it planned?" With a signature of Demming.
//Hey guys! I thought I'd change my genre just a bit.. so I posted this story! Let me know whether you think I should keep writing such random off topic stories or not! Thank you! I appreciate it! Lots of love//
Castle s07 first episode
ReplyDeleteNailed it
DeleteLoved this ❤️
ReplyDeleteThank youuu 💕
Delete