Perspectives.
I have a friend circle of people who are absolutely nothing like me. Some are what you'd call nerds, absolute introverts, opening up is like a threat to their living being. While others too extra, talking too much, sharing too much. Our definitions of normal are different individually. Some might say that not sharing every detail is absolutely sane, while the others disagree to the same. But being so different from each other, our thought processing all so different, that helps. In difficult situations, having so many perspectives to one problem, the situations don't seem to be too difficult anymore. Tough choices not being that tough. Being so different, and yet the best of friends is what makes our friendships so special. There's so many things we're all bad at.. but the best part is, they're all different things. We all help each other cope and live with it. Sometimes, I feel out of place, and feel like I don't belong, and then I think, that if I belive that, maybe my friends feel out of place too! Because sometimes, what makes a person push you away, makes another person pull you closer. Our flaws don't define us, and if people are not willing to give you second chances for your mistakes, were they even your friends in the first place?
But that's not my point. My point is, that best friends don't leave. And different types of people, with different personalities, that's what's going to make you guys closer. Always.
It's Beautiful Dude!!
ReplyDeleteLovely! As always....
ReplyDelete