Scribbled
Who knew dreams could change our beliefs towards people? We barely even remember those dreams minutes after we wake up. Smiling, grinning and just happiness? My friends used to tell me to give up.. i probably should, is what I thought at that time. Because self respect, right? And well, of course, everyone has their breaking point at some phase in their life, that's just a fact. And I happened to think that was mine. Naturally, after all the ups and downs, at some time you just feel like giving up, don't you? That's just human. But I was wrong. And so was everybody else. If I hadn't believed, I hadn't hoped, I don't know what life I would be living right now. Hoping is what defines us, it's the one constant thing that isn't affected by environmental changes. Hope keeps us from completely breaking down. Hope keeps us believing. Hope is our escape, our real show of colors, it's something you can't even lie to yourself about. It's a portrayal of how far you're willing to go, to make sure things happen how they're supposed to. You feel the thunder of the reality.
But like I said, if i hadn't hoped that one day, some day, things would be okay, I don't know where i would be right now. I hoped, I believed and I got through it, and I made things just okay. I now confidently say, it has made me stronger, no doubt. Left me lessons I shan't forget, but also taught me one big lesson and something to be mostly taken away from the whole situation. Love. Hope. Belief. You have to. Life couldn't be better for me right now, but I know one thing for sure, I cannot be anything but purely grateful for what I've been through. So as I take away so many things from my experience, I just want you to take this: Don't stop believing. You've got this. Things will get better. And no matter what the hell it is, you'll figure it out. I promise you. But don't you dare stop believing. In people. In coincidences. In life. And in yourself.
//Love you guys so much! Thank you, you beautiful queen. This one's for you, you know it. You're my Sun in a galaxy full of stars. Love you gorgeous.//
But like I said, if i hadn't hoped that one day, some day, things would be okay, I don't know where i would be right now. I hoped, I believed and I got through it, and I made things just okay. I now confidently say, it has made me stronger, no doubt. Left me lessons I shan't forget, but also taught me one big lesson and something to be mostly taken away from the whole situation. Love. Hope. Belief. You have to. Life couldn't be better for me right now, but I know one thing for sure, I cannot be anything but purely grateful for what I've been through. So as I take away so many things from my experience, I just want you to take this: Don't stop believing. You've got this. Things will get better. And no matter what the hell it is, you'll figure it out. I promise you. But don't you dare stop believing. In people. In coincidences. In life. And in yourself.
//Love you guys so much! Thank you, you beautiful queen. This one's for you, you know it. You're my Sun in a galaxy full of stars. Love you gorgeous.//
Oh gawdddd!thiss soo frikin BEAUTIFUL❤
ReplyDeleteWow
ReplyDeleteTHIS IS PRECIOUS
ReplyDelete