Whatever It Takes

There are some people who are part of our lives, and we don't even know them. They may be playing the smallest parts of our lives, maybe just crossed paths with you, or maybe someone who you rolled your eyes over. But under some circumstances, you meet those people. You meet them and they make you smile. They make you feel good about yourself like nothing else ever did. They are the gems of people, who cannot disappoint you, even if they try to. It is their life goal to protect you, no matter what, even if that's from yourselves. They keep us from going CRAZY, and they are the only constant thing in your life that's officially not messed up. They'll do whatever it takes to keep you safe, keep you happy! They're the adrenaline in your body that make you feel butterflies every time you see them! People like those are keepers, and no matter the silly fights you have, you shouldn't be affected by what people say. It's your life, your decisions, why should the people that don't even matter, affect your decisions? Why do we let them? Why do we let the unnecessary people control our beliefs? Why, indeed?
//Hey guys! Sorry, I haven't posted lately, been a tad bit distracted with my studies :P Thanks for the support, I really appreciate it! I just want you guys to know, that if you're fighting with someone, don't give up! I'm sure they're worth it. And yes, I just stole Imagine Dragons' new song title!//

Comments

Popularly Viewed

Unanswerable.

A heart that's broken is a heart that's been loved

How the Pandemic affected me