Unanswerable.
I'm not exactly who'd you'd call an emotional person, I suppose. Some call me cold- hearted, while some look upto my strength and ask me where I get it from. I tend to usually not give in to the hate, and the eye rolls. But at some point of time, you break down. No matter how sweet you've been to a person, and done everything capable by your living self, some just hate you. Without any reason. That's the worst. My best friends tell me that they're just jealous, and that's why they hate me. But what could truly be the reason? I'm not really someone who'll just accept things, just like that. I need reasons. I need my answers. Whether it's about why a murder took place or about why Baskin Robbins and not Naturals. I need answers.
Recently, I haven't felt my true self, "cold-hearted" or "strong" whatever you call it. I give in to the hate, to the eye rolls and to even the slightest jokes made on me. I didn't need answers. I just gave up. Gave up trying. I couldn't figure it out. I didn't like how I was becoming! What was wrong with me? I wondered. And as always, I needed answers.
Recently, I haven't felt my true self, "cold-hearted" or "strong" whatever you call it. I give in to the hate, to the eye rolls and to even the slightest jokes made on me. I didn't need answers. I just gave up. Gave up trying. I couldn't figure it out. I didn't like how I was becoming! What was wrong with me? I wondered. And as always, I needed answers.
Damnnnn!!!!
ReplyDeleteGoshh you're real good
ReplyDeletethats complicated... i need answers now... whos bothering you sweet ?
ReplyDeletehope not me !!
^kaku😂❤ Also wow classic
ReplyDelete^kaku😂❤ Also wow classic
ReplyDelete