Hey Guys! I'm Aashka, and I'll be posting some of my works here. Please let me know how you feel about it and what I could change. For suggestions/feedbacks, email me! It's- aashkavora11@gmail.com Thanks!
I'm not exactly who'd you'd call an emotional person, I suppose. Some call me cold- hearted, while some look upto my strength and ask me where I get it from. I tend to usually not give in to the hate, and the eye rolls. But at some point of time, you break down. No matter how sweet you've been to a person, and done everything capable by your living self, some just hate you. Without any reason. That's the worst. My best friends tell me that they're just jealous, and that's why they hate me. But what could truly be the reason? I'm not really someone who'll just accept things, just like that. I need reasons. I need my answers. Whether it's about why a murder took place or about why Baskin Robbins and not Naturals. I need answers. Recently, I haven't felt my true self, "cold-hearted" or "strong" whatever you call it. I give in to the hate, to the eye rolls and to even the slightest jokes made on me. I didn't need answer...
356 days. It's been 356 days since my black and white life has started to have a bit of grayscale. It feels shallow to move on, to have a life, to live a day, to let a year pass by. But they don't just pass by. Some days are so heart-wrenching it feels strenuous to move, even breathe, and live the reality that was once my worst nightmare. When I look back and read what I wrote a year ago, I question if I've made any "progress." If I've learned to grieve better. if I've found a way to live around this loss. In her absence, you feel her so much more. You notice her habits in her people because her people were her legacy too. You find her in Dina Masi's grip when you cross the road, how she wouldn't intertwine her fingers with yours but always hold your arm instead. You find her in Purvi Masi's laugh, she was always laughing. Always smiling. You find her in Nanaji's Chashma, in Umesh Masa's jokes at terrible times in serious situations. Yo...
We're living in unprecedented times. From what I've heard through various youtubers, it usually takes you 21 days to make something a habit. That's why they say, if you want become a morning person, wake up at 7am everyday, no matter what, for 21 days, and then it shouldn't be an issue. You'd think that applied to living through a global pandemic. We're literally living the hyperbole. What a sensational time we're living in. Many of us, myself included, seem to forget it's been a hundred and sixty five days since the world shut down. You get used to the flow, the lost track of time, the "when did I last shower?" (that one's just me, oops?) We're all trying so hard to get back into the normal and wish to just go to college and live at the hostel, get back into the offices and meet our colleagues, that we never did take the time to process, what a toll this can take on our minds. I loved my schedule. I had afternoon college, so I...
Awesomeeee!! Can't wait ugh :))
ReplyDeleteThanksssss miks!
DeleteYESSSS maja aavse😂💕
ReplyDeleteOk😂 hope u enjoyyyy!
DeleteYayyyy💕
ReplyDelete💕💕💕💕
Deletesooo proud of youu!!!!!
ReplyDelete