You're the thing you need
"The true purpose of the strong is to promote greater strength in the weak, and not to keep the weak in that state where they are at the mercy of the strong."
Christian D. Larson, very beautifully, quotes.
It really makes me think about the kind of person I've been, and the kind of atmosphere I've been in, almost all my life. I think I've always prided myself over how I'm somebody who rarely gives up, or rather, somebody who rarely stops believing. But I think somewhere down the line I knew that that would change, because I thought I'd just not seen the "real" world yet.
Maybe I was right, or maybe I just want myself to think I was.
Some days, I feel invincible. Like I'm the best there is, like no competition can ever cross me. That's not right, I get that, but I can't help feeling that.
Other days, I feel invincible, in a sense that I'm going to reach where I want to. I deserve it, and the Universe knows that. So why on Earth would I not? I'm gonna keep working for it. I'm gonna get there. And so are the others. And that fills me up.
I also have the worst kind of days, which make me want to crawl up in bed and not get out, like the whole world is staring at me, the entire nation I'm just waiting to disappoint. Like I'm going to walk out and everything I touch turns black, full of darkness, sadness, negativity.
But I want to change that. I want to have days, months, years, that I have where everything I pass by lights up, just by my presence. Not because I'm so darn important, but because I'm so darn happy, content, optimistic. I want to be a freakin' disco-ball in your life.
What comes out of negativity? What comes out of thinking you're not worthy? That you're not very much capable?
Other than the fact that you're only going to add to the doubt of others upon yourself, you're killing you. And why would you want to do that?
You are a ray of sunshine, that believes so much in people and in herself, that she does not need anyone else to believe in her. You are an entire galaxy, and only you have the power to bring you down. Don't let anybody change that.
-A
Christian D. Larson, very beautifully, quotes.
It really makes me think about the kind of person I've been, and the kind of atmosphere I've been in, almost all my life. I think I've always prided myself over how I'm somebody who rarely gives up, or rather, somebody who rarely stops believing. But I think somewhere down the line I knew that that would change, because I thought I'd just not seen the "real" world yet.
Maybe I was right, or maybe I just want myself to think I was.
Some days, I feel invincible. Like I'm the best there is, like no competition can ever cross me. That's not right, I get that, but I can't help feeling that.
Other days, I feel invincible, in a sense that I'm going to reach where I want to. I deserve it, and the Universe knows that. So why on Earth would I not? I'm gonna keep working for it. I'm gonna get there. And so are the others. And that fills me up.
I also have the worst kind of days, which make me want to crawl up in bed and not get out, like the whole world is staring at me, the entire nation I'm just waiting to disappoint. Like I'm going to walk out and everything I touch turns black, full of darkness, sadness, negativity.
But I want to change that. I want to have days, months, years, that I have where everything I pass by lights up, just by my presence. Not because I'm so darn important, but because I'm so darn happy, content, optimistic. I want to be a freakin' disco-ball in your life.
What comes out of negativity? What comes out of thinking you're not worthy? That you're not very much capable?
Other than the fact that you're only going to add to the doubt of others upon yourself, you're killing you. And why would you want to do that?
You are a ray of sunshine, that believes so much in people and in herself, that she does not need anyone else to believe in her. You are an entire galaxy, and only you have the power to bring you down. Don't let anybody change that.
-A
This is great. Often have these ups and downs myself. I’ve found how I start the day to be of a major influence. Like, with good work, decent studying and spreading love. I perhaps haven’t worded what I mean perfectly but I hope you get it.
ReplyDelete